JETechnology Solutions Military Aircraft Maintenance Stands are Built to Last with Safety as Priority One.
Military Aircraft Maintenance Stands
No matter the branch, from the U.S. Navy to the U.S. National Guard, it's essential your aircraft is ready to go at a moment's notice. With top-notch military aircraft ground support equipment, you can ensure your technicians and mechanics have the appropriate foundation for maintaining and repairing your fleet of fixed and rotary-winged aircraft so that when duty calls, you're ready.
At JETechnology Solutions, we deliver turnkey solutions for military aircraft maintenance stands. From concept to completion, we handle every step of the process in-house — including delivery. Our facility in Orlando, FL, encompasses 12,000 square feet and features a team of designers, engineers, welders, machinists and fabricators with a combined experience of more than 75 years.
As well as supporting an exceptional team, we also maintain a set of certifications that match Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for fall prevention and workplace safety. Our certifications include ISO 9001 and AS9100C — plus, our team is certified by the American Welding Society and Solidworks. We're also International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliant. The result is military aircraft maintenance stands built to military standards for safety.
We also ensure all our military aircraft support equipment, as well as commercial, is 100 percent American-made, from the materials to the labor.
B1, B4 & More Maintenance Stands
At JETechnology Solutions, we design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading custom maintenance stands, including the following:
- B1 Maintenance Stand
- B4 Maintenance Stand
- F-16 Phase MX Maintenance Stand
- KC-135 Maintenance Stand
- And more
Whether we're producing a custom or standard military aircraft maintenance stand, we tailor it to your requirements at every stage of our process, which includes:
- Meet: With pre-production meetings, risk assessment analyses and mitigation plans, we learn about what you want and need for your military aircraft ground support equipment. We also make you aware of our full traceability policy, which lets you see where your equipment's materials came from before construction.
- Design: We reference your statement of work, as well as proposal request, budget and deadline to start engineering your aircraft stands. With each CAD drawing, we consider the packaging and delivery methods for success, plus test fluid flow, heat transfer and fatigue to deliver the best blueprint for manufacturing.
- Manufacturing: Our quality assurance team is on-hand throughout the entire manufacturing process, ensuring our welders, machinists and fabricators match AS9100C for quality standards. No matter the number of military aircraft maintenance stands we're producing, quality is always at the forefront.
- Deliver: Following a final inspection by our quality assurance staff, we package and arrange transportation for your military aircraft's ground support equipment. We only partner with trusted carriers, ensuring your hardware arrives intact. All our maintenance stands include a one-year warranty for defects.
Trusted Provider of Military Aircraft Maintenance Platforms
At JETechnology Solutions, we're the trusted partner of the U.S. armed forces. Our dedication to high-quality, American-made products from a distinguished team of professionals, as well as our commitment to custom hardware that respects your standards, sets us apart. Whether you're looking for a B4 maintenance stand or custom maintenance stands for RQ4 Global Hawks, we can assist from start to finish.
Learn more about our military aircraft maintenance stands by chatting with an aircraft engineer today, or reach out to receive a proposal from our team.
Showing Models For: Military
Need Custom Work?
Speak to an Engineer